What is SEI SEIR "Trembita"?
The system of electronic interaction of state electronic information resources, also the system of interoperability in Ukraine or simply the "Trembita", is a modern organizational and technical solution that allows building secure information interdepartmental interactions of state bodies and local self-government bodies via the Internet by exchanging electronic messages between their information systems
What is the point of "Trembita"?
The "Trembita" system provides:
- exchange of electronic messages between information and/or information and telecommunication systems of subjects of power;
- recording the time of sending and receiving electronic messages;
- the integrity and authenticity of electronic messages and provides information that allows you to trace the history of the movement of electronic messages;
- logging actions of subjects of power during data exchange.
Main characteristics of "Trembita"
- Decentralized: The "Trembita" system is a fully distributed fault-tolerant system. Its use does not involve centralizing data and changing data ownership.
- Obtaining access to the data of state registers by various institutions in accordance with the granted powers, which, in turn, increases the quality of providing electronic public services to citizens and businesses.
- Easy unified creation of interactions between information systems, as it uses a single set of rules and formats.
- Resistance to failures due to decentralized installation of components and data exchange directly between participants without passing through intermediate nodes.
- High level of security thanks to digital signature and encryption of all transmitted data, as well as event logging, control of access to web services and measures to counter denial-of-service attacks.