- Web access: This allows you to work in the SEI EA through a regular web browser.
- Integration: This enables you to work in the SEI EA through an internal electronic document management system.
- Log in or register your personal account by clicking on the provided link.
- Proceed to create an application. Create a template of the application for accession to the agreement (referred to as the Application).
- After verifying the documents, sign the Application using the Qualified Electronic Signature (QES) and click the "Send" button.
- The agreement is considered concluded once an individual number from SE "Diia" is assigned.
- Connect the counterparty to the SEI EA.
- For web access, you will receive an email containing the information (login, password, and instructions) to log into the SEI EA.
- For integration, the information for connecting to the SEI EA integration bus will be sent to your email address.
Please note: You have the option to sign the application for accession either electronically using a digital signature or in paper form.
Sign the application using QES
Once we receive the Application, we will review it to ensure it meets the legal requirements. If everything is in order, we will assign an individual number, and the agreement will be considered concluded.
You will receive a letter to the email address provided in the application, containing the assigned individual number and the date of registration.
For legal entities financed from the State Budget and requiring registration of obligations under public contracts with the State Treasury, please follow these steps:
For the registration of obligations in the State Treasury you must:
- In accordance with Art. 4 of the Law of Ukraine "On Public Procurement", plan the procurement of services.
- Fill out and sign the application for accession to the contract.
- In accordance with clause 13 of part 1 of Article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "On Public Procurement", publish through authorized electronic platforms in the electronic procurement system in the manner prescribed by the Authorized Body and the Law, information on the procurement, namely a report on the procurement contract concluded without the use of the electronic procurement system.
- the application form and signature file (QES), or sign the application form and affix the seal and the public contract available at the LINK;
- report on the procurement contract concluded without the use of the electronic procurement system;
- a letter from the State Enterprise "Diia" regarding the assignment of an individual number.
- The documents specified in clause 4 shall be submitted for registration to the State Treasury Service of Ukraine in accordance with the Procedure for Registration and Accounting of Budgetary Obligations of Budget Managers and Budget Recipients in the State Treasury Service of Ukraine, approved by Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine No. 309 dated 02.03.2012 (as amended).
- Explanation of the State Treasury Service regarding the registration of budgetary obligations in the Treasury bodies under contracts for the provision of services using the Electronic Interaction System of Executive Authorities version 2.0 (scan in the appendix).
- Acts of services rendered for the connection and use of the SEA EIA will be sent via the M.E.Doc system and will also be duplicated in the personal account of the SEA EIA user at cabinet.se.diia.gov.ua.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 55 dated January 17, 2018
Clause 9-1. Connection of public authorities whose jurisdiction extends over the entire territory of Ukraine, bodies that ensure their activities, the Administration of the President of Ukraine, the Secretariat of the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights, the Office of the Prosecutor General, the National Bank of Ukraine (central office), the Deposit Guarantee Fund, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the main military command of the National Guard of Ukraine, local self-government bodies, local state administrations to the interaction system.