Integrator and his role in IS "Vulyk"
An integrator is a person who implements the information system "Vulyk" in a specific ASC, including setting up administrative services and user management of the corresponding ASC.
What are the actions of the ASC integrator after logging in?
Editing ASC info
- Filling out info about ASC - entering detailed information about it in its IS "Vulyk" account:
- geographic coordinates of the building;
- phone number;
- phone number of Head of the ASC;
- Creation of the accounts of administrator and head of the ASC by filling the required fields in the ASC info (name, phone number, e-mail). After account creation each employee will receive an e-mail with the link to log in using QES.
- Addition of the list of services provided by ASC. These can be added in several ways, which are described in detail in the integrator's manual (“Reference guide”).
- Addition of the list of entities providing administrative services (EPAS).
- Forming connections between services and EPAS.
- Creation of registration logs.