How to refund for the unreceived service?

To get a refund, you must fill out an application for a refund. The application form is as follows:

Application for refund of JSC CB "PRIVATBANK"

Please note that in case of payment for the service and / or goods had not been trunsferred from the personal bank card of the person who ordered the service and / or goods, the refund application is filled in by the owner of the bank card from which the service and / or goods had been paid, indicating all his/her identification data and bank details. In the field "Funds were transferred for the purpose of obtaining electronic trust services and / or purchase of goods in the interests of the user (buyer)" indicate the name and indsividual tax number of the person in whose interests the service and / or goods were ordered.

The original of the completed application and a copy of the receipt of payment should be sent to the postal address: st. Dilova, 24, Kyiv, 03150, SE "DIIA".


In case of incomplete bank details, a refund will not be possible!